The ZOLEO app provides the ability to send app-to-app messages, SMS messages, and email messages. The steps below will guide you through downloading and installing the ZOLEO app.
1. Download the ZOLEO App from the app store.
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/zoleo/id1490177472
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zoleoinc.zoleo&hl=en
2. Review the terms.
3. Provide us with your username and mobile number.
4. Ensure you have access to your mobile network so that you can receive your verification code via SMS.
5. The app will request permission to use your location, access your contacts and send you notifications. You will need to approve each item to ensure the associated ZOLEO app function works as intended.
6. You’re ready to start messaging app to app! Simply click on your chats screen, select the compose message icon, and choose from your list of available ZOLEO App contacts.
7. To unlock other great app features like email, SMS, SOS, weather, and check-ins, simply connect to your ZOLEO device and link via the satellite network