App versions (Release Date: June 7, 2023)
iOS: 6.0.4 (162)
Android: 6.0.3 (127)
Contains Firmware: 4.6-1 (no change)
This release does not contain a new version of firmware and is not mandatory. It is encouraged to update to the latest version of the app if you can, to take advantage of new features and improvements.
Changes in this version:
- Medical Assist
- Large font support
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
ZOLEO Medical Assist is a cutting-edge, 24/7 service dedicated to providing non-emergency medical assistance. Directly access highly trained medical professionals whenever you need to in the ZOLEO app. Use ZOLEO Medical Assist to obtain:
- Medical advice from highly trained experts, based on your situation.
- Assistance in locating a local clinic, hospital, dentist or pharmacy.
- Help replacing prescription glasses or medications while travelling.
With ZOLEO Medical Assist, help is just a tap away anywhere in the world. Simply:
- Tap the ‘New Message’ icon in your ZOLEO app inbox.
- Select ‘Medical Assist’ from your contacts.
Large Font Support
The ZOLEO App screens have been optimized to work with various font sizes supported by Apple and Android operating systems. The Chats, Weather, and SOS tabs will now be displayed according to the font size used by your device.
When using a large font, the size of the font will be reflected on core feature screens. Text and buttons will be clearly visible, and accessible, and screens and applicable areas on the screen will be scrollable for easy navigation.