Service Advisory for ZOLEO North American Customers
The ZOLEO SMS messaging service used for North American customers will be undergoing routine maintenance during set hours between February 9, 2024 and February 11, 2024.
Customers may experience delayed or undelivered SMS messages during this routine maintenance.
There will be no impact to SOS alerts, SOS chat, Medical Assist, email messaging and any app-to-app messaging during these times.
The ZOLEO SMS messaging partner will be performing this routine maintenance to its service on the following dates:
- February 9, 2024 from 5:00PM – 12:00AM EST
- February 10, 2024 from 7:00PM – 12:00AM EST
- February 11, 2024 from 7:00PM – 12:00AM EST
How to Prepare
If you’re heading off the grid over these three days, please plan accordingly and consider using an alternative message option when communicating with contacts:
- App-to-app messaging: Connect with your key contacts through the ZOLEO app. It’s free for your contacts to download and supports long messages of 900+ characters.
- Email messaging: Stay in touch with your family, friends, and your workplace via email. Be sure to collect contact email addresses before you venture off-grid.
Update Check-In Settings
Some of your check-in contacts may be configured to be notified by SMS. Ensure you set the preferred delivery method for these contacts to both SMS and Email so they receive updates during these maintenance periods. Click here to learn more.
As always, ZOLEO is committed to service excellence, keeping you connected no matter where you roam. If you have questions or concerns about this service advisory, please contact us.
The ZOLEO Team