Location Share+ can be added during activation or if you have already activated your device, it can be added using your ZOLEO online account.
Adding Location Share+ during activation:
- Navigate to https://www.zoleo.com/ and select the Activate button (top right).
- Start the activation process by selecting Create Account & Activate.
- Fill in the details on the Create Account page, then enter your device details and pick a service plan.
- Next, you will be presented with the option to add a feature.
- Select the Location Share+ option (bottom right) and continue with your activation.
Note: On the Contacts page of the activation wizard, you only be able to define one (1) check-in contact. Once your device activation has completed you can add additional Check-In contacts to your device by visiting the Contacts tab on the Devices & Plans page in your online account. You will also be able to invite your Check-In contacts to download the ZOLEO app if they don’t already have it.
Adding Location Share+ after activation:
- Login at https://www.zoleo.com/ then select My Account (use the User icon located on the top right).
- Select the Devices & Plans tab.
- Your ZOLEO device(s) will appear. Expand the desired device using the drop-down next to the device name.
- Select the Manage Features tab.
- Using the Select the default interval drop-down, select the default interval for your device. This is the interval at which your location is updated, and how often your selected contacts receive a notification of your updated location. The location update interval can also be changed in your ZOLEO app at any time.
- Next, using the Lock location update interval drop-down, select if you would like to lock the update interval so that it cannot be changed from the ZOLEO app. If this setting is locked it can only be updated using this section and can be turned off at any time.
- Press the Add+ button and a confirmation prompt will be displayed, then press Confirm to continue. The Location Share+ feature will be added to your monthly plan and the feature will become available in the ZOLEO app connected to your device.
Note: Once Location Share+ has been added, navigate to the Contacts tab to ensure that your Check-In contacts are up to date. There you will be able to see which of your contacts will receive your Location Share+ updates and which will not. For contacts that are showing they will not receive Location Share+ updates, send them a link to download the free ZOLEO app.