How-to cancel an SOS alert:
(Note: The ZOLEO app is not required to declare or cancel an SOS)
Once an SOS is declared via the ZOLEO app or device, it can be cancelled at any time.
Via the ZOLEO Device:
- Ensure ZOLEO Device is face up with a clear view of the sky.
- Lift the SOS Flap
- Press & hold the SOS button for 5 seconds
- LEDs on device will flash green (circle pattern)
- Short chirp sound will emit from the device.
- CANCEL during the 10-second countdown (press & hold SOS button for 5 seconds) and the SOS alert will not be sent to the emergency response provider
- LEDs return to default patterns when SOS Mode has ended
- An ascending tone will emit from the ZOLEO device when your SOS alert has been canceled
Via the ZOLEO App:
Ensure ZOLEO Device is face up with a clear view of the sky and paired to the ZOLEO App
Navigate to the ZOLEO App SOS Tab (bottom menu) or open the SOS Banner Menu
Tap the CANCEL SOS button
A confirmation pop-up appears to prevent accident cancelling
Note: When a ZOLEO SOS is cancelled, the app will disconnect from the SOS Response Agent.