If you wish to add additional ZOLEO devices to your account, you’ll need to visit the ZOLEO website and login to your account from your smartphone, tablet, or computer web browser. Each device you activate will have its monthly plan and will be billed to the same credit card on file. The steps below will guide you through adding another device to your account.
Activating Additional ZOLEO Devices
1. Login at https://www.zoleo.com/ then select My Account (use the User icon located on the top right).
2. Select the Devices & Plans tab.
3. Select Add New Device
4. The activation screen will appear. This should look familiar to you as this is the same process you completed when activating a ZOLEO device for the first time.
5. Follow the prompts, you’ll be prompted to enter your device details, pick a plan, define your SOS and check-in contacts, and checkout. You’ll need the following information:
- Device IMEI and serial number (S/N) located on the bottom of the device.
- Device nickname.
- Desired ZOLEO email address.
- Two emergency contacts and one check-in contact. You can reuse the contacts from a previous device. Additional check-in contacts (up to 5) can be added after activation.
- Updated payment information (if your payment information has changed).
6. You’ll receive a confirmation activation email once your device activation is complete.