ZOLEO provides the ability to obtain a weather report. The ZOLEO device must be powered on and linked to your ZOLEO app in order to request the report. Here are the steps for obtaining a report:
1. Link your ZOLEO App to your device to unlock the weather menu. If the Weather tab is not visible, you are not linked to your ZOLEO device.
2. Tap the weather icon to view the current weather.
3. Tap the refresh button on the upper right hand corner of the app to obtain a new report.
4. The ZOLEO app will attempt to receive the update via Wi-Fi, cellular data, or satellite via the ZOLEO device.
5. If the weather request is sent via satellite, the forecast may take several minutes to arrive.
6. Weather forecast content is provided by DarkSky.