ZOLEO provides the ability to obtain a weather report. The ZOLEO device must be powered on and linked to your ZOLEO app in order to request the report. Here are the steps for obtaining a report:
1. Link your ZOLEO App to your device to unlock the weather menu. If the Weather tab is not visible, you are not linked to your ZOLEO device.
2. Tap the weather icon to view the current weather.
3. Tap the refresh button on the upper right hand corner of the app to obtain a new report.
4. The ZOLEO app will attempt to receive the update via Wi-Fi, cellular data, or satellite via the ZOLEO device.
5. If the weather request is sent via satellite, the forecast may take several minutes to arrive.
6. Weather forecast content is provided by AerisWeather
- AerisWeather offers global hyperlocal weather forecast data
- Location (latitude/longitude) specific weather forecasts within 100 meters of spatial resolution
- Utilizes reliable forecast data from trusted sources, including the National Weather Service, Environment Canada, the UK Met Office, the Australian Bureau of Meteorology (and more) and industry standard forecast models to provide truly global coverage!