This article reviews how to change your login email used to access the MyZOLEO portal at www.myzoleo.com/customer/account where you can manage your ZOLEO account information.
This email is also where your account's billing information is sent to by default.
- An Internet connection;
- A device with a web browser application (Chrome is preferred);
- Access to the MyZOLEO account (i.e. you can log in using the current email address and password)
- NOTE: You do not need access to the old email address to change to the new address
Steps to update login email
Please note changing this email does not impact your ZOLEO's email address, only the one used to login to the MyZOLEO portal and to receive ZOLEO billing updates.
- Log into your account by going to www.zoleo.com/customer/account (clicking this link will open it in a new tab).
- Once logged in, go to the Edit link in the Contact Information section found under your name, email and phone number information. This is near the top of the My Account page.
- Select the Change Email checkbox to show the Change Email form below.
- Enter your new email address you wish to use. Be sure it's the right address before submitting.
- Hit Save further down the page.
If you got a "Please enter a valid phone number" error under the phone number, please enter your phone number using an international format. The table below provides examples of international number formats.
Also ensure the following:
- There are no hyphens, spaces, or parentheses in your phone number
- You must include the + without a space before the phone number
|10-digit number with a +1 added at the beginning.
|888-111-3434 is +18881113434
|10-digit number without the 0, add +61 at beginning.
|Up to 10-digit number without the 0, add +44 at beginning.
|01865-99-9999 is +441865999999
|Up to 11-digit number without the 0, add +49 at beginning
|0761-123-4567 is +497611234567
|9-digit number without the 0, add +64 at beginning
09-123 4567 is +6491234567