If your ZOLEO device is no longer being used, you may wish to suspend your monthly plan. To suspend your monthly plan, you’ll need to visit the ZOLEO website and login to your account from your smartphone, tablet, or computer web browser. You monthly plan cannot be suspended using the ZOLEO app.
Note: You may only suspend your service one per bill cycle (i.e. per month).
Suspending Your Monthly Plan:
1. Login at https://www.zoleo.com/ then select My Account (use the User icon located on the top right).
2. Select the Devices & Plans tab.
3. Your ZOLEO device(s) will appear. Expand the desired device you wish to suspend service for using the drop-down next to the device name.
4. Select Suspend and a confirmation prompt will appear asking if you would like to proceed. Note that this option is only available once you’ve completed your 3-month term.
5. Select Yes, Suspend to confirm and then press Done.
6. You will receive a confirmation email once your plan suspension is complete.
- Your ZOLEO device will no longer transmit messages via satellite, this includes check-in and SOS messages.
- You will still be able to use your ZOLEO App for sending and receiving app-to-app messages over cellular and Wi-Fi networks.
- Your dedicated ZOLEO SMS number and email address will be reserved and reactivated when you unsuspend your ZOLEO service.