If you’ve suspended your monthly plan and are ready to begin using your ZOLEO device again, you’ll need to reactive a monthly plan. To unsuspend your device and select a new monthly plan, you’ll need to visit the ZOLEO website and login to your account from your smartphone, tablet, or computer web browser. Service for your device cannot be unsuspended using the ZOLEO app.
Unsuspending Your Monthly Plan
1. Login at https://www.zoleo.com/ then select My Account (use the User icon located on the top right).
2. Select the Devices & Plans tab.
3. Your ZOLEO device(s) will appear. Expand the desired device you wish to unsuspend service for using the drop-down next to the device name.
4. On the Account Information tab under Plan Information, use the drop-down and select the desired monthly plan. You can preview all rate plans at https://zoleo.com/plans.
5. Once you’ve selected a new monthly plan, press Save All at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
6. You will receive a confirmation email once your ZOLEO device has been unsuspended.
When you unsuspend:
- Your ZOLEO device will be reconnected to the Iridium satellite network.
- Your dedicated ZOLEO SMS number and email address will be reactivated.
- We recommend that you wait until you have received the confirmation email and tested your ZOLEO before heading out with your device.