If you have previously deactivated your ZOLEO device and are planning to use it again, you’ll need to reactivate your device on a monthly plan. To reactivate your monthly plan, you’ll need to visit the ZOLEO website and log in to your account from your smartphone, tablet, or computer web browser. Your monthly plan cannot be reactivated using the ZOLEO app.
If your ZOLEO device is suspended, please visit our article on unsuspending your device.
Reactivating Your Monthly Plan
1. Login at https://www.zoleo.com/ then select My Account (use the User icon located on the top right).
2. Select the Devices & Plans tab.
3. Select Add New Device
4. The activation screen will appear. This should look familiar to you as this is the same process you completed when activating your ZOLEO device for the first time. You will need the IMEI and Serial Number (S/N) from the back of the device you wish to activate.
5. Follow the prompts, you’ll be prompted to enter your device details, pick a plan, define your SOS and check-in contacts, and checkout.
Note: Check your payment information on the final page. You may need to update your payment information if the information currently on file is out of date.
6. You’ll receive a confirmation activation email once your device activation is complete.