Message top-up bundles provide you with the ability to add extra satellite messages any time, even while off-the-grid, to avoid overage fees. This can be helpful if you find that you’ve used most or all of your messages, still require more for the duration of your trip, or just planning in advance for the trip ahead.
Adding a message top-up bundle is simple. This can be done using your ZOLEO online account or directly from the ZOLEO app when receiving a usage notification.
This article covers how to add a message top-up bundle using your ZOLEO online account.
Adding a message top-up bundle from the Plans & Devices tab
1. Login at https://www.zoleo.com/ then select My Account (use the User icon located on the top right).
2. Select the Devices & Plans tab.
3. Your ZOLEO device(s) will appear. Expand the desired device using the drop-down next to the device name.
4. Select the Manage Features tab
5. Under Message Top-up Bundle you will be presented with the option to add a bundle. To view more information on message top-up bundles, select Learn More.
6. Using the Bundle drop-down menu, select the desired message top-up bundle. Message top-up bundles of 20 messages and 75 messages are available for purchase.
7. Once you’ve selected the desired bundle, press Add + and a confirmation prompt will be displayed.
8. Select Confirm to complete your purchase and the additional messages will be added to your monthly service plan.
You can also view your summary of your monthly service plan and purchased top-up bundles on the Account Information tab for your device. Under Plan Information you will now see your current monthly plan under Subscription and the newly added bundle under Features.
Please note the following rules apply to message top-up bundles:
- Top-up bundles can be added at any time and you can purchase as many as you would like.
- Bundles added will only be available for the remainder of the current billing cycle. Unused messages expire on the plan renewal date and do not carry over.
- Top-up messages added will be used first followed by any remaining messages from the monthly service plan (if any are available).
- Charges for top-up bundles will be processed on your regularly scheduled billing date.
- Message top-up bundles are non-refundable.