Message top-up bundles add extra satellite messages any time, even while off grid, to avoid overage fees. You can add top-up bundles online on your MyZOLEO account when planning in advance for a trip, or will be prompted when you've used all your messages so you can do it while off-grid.
This article covers how to add a message top-up bundle using your MyZOLEO online account.
Important information about bundles:
- Top-up bundles can be added at any time and you can purchase as many as you like.
- Bundles added will only be available for the remainder of the current billing cycle. Unused messages expire on the billing date and do not carry over.
- Top-up messages added will be used first followed by any remaining messages from the monthly service plan (if any are available).
- Charges for top-up bundles will be added to your upcoming invoice.
- Message top-up bundles are non-refundable.
Adding a top-up bundle on your MyZOLEO account
Note you can view the summary of your monthly service plan and purchased top-up bundles on the Account Information tab for your device (in Devices & Plans menu). Under Plan Information you will see the monthly plan under Subscription and the added bundles are under Features.
- Login at https://www.myzoleo.com/
- Go to the Devices & Plans menu (on mobile, this is in the My Account drop-down under your account info).
- Your ZOLEO device(s) will appear. You can expand a device by selecting the down arrow next to the device name.
- Go the Manage Features tab (on mobile, click on the ... found to the right of the Account information tab found under your ZOLEO's name)
- Expand the Message Top-up Bundle section by selecting the down arrow next to the name.
- In the Bundle drop-down menu, select the desired message top-up bundle.
- NOTE: Message top-up bundles of 20 messages and 75 messages are available for purchase.
- Once selected, press Add + and a confirmation prompt will be displayed.
- Select Confirm to complete your purchase and the additional messages will be added to your monthly service plan.