Message top-up bundles provide you with the ability to add extra satellite messages any time, even while off-the grid, to avoid overage fees. This can be helpful if you find that you’ve used most or all of your messages, still require more for the duration of your trip, or just planning in advance for the trip ahead.
Purchasing a message top-up bundle is simple. This can be done using your ZOLEO online account or directly from the ZOLEO app when receiving a usage notification.
Message top-up bundles of 20 messages and 75 messages are available for purchase and can be added at any time.
|Message Bundle||USD||CAD||AUD (including VAT)||BP (including VAT)||Euro (including VAT)|
To add a message top-up bundle using the ZOLEO app, simply reply to the notification your received using the appropriate keyword.
- To add 20 messages, reply with Add20
- To add 75 messages, reply with Add75
Once your top-up bundle has been successfully added, you’ll receive a confirmation message in the app.
For instructions on adding a message top-up bundle using your ZOLEO online account, click here.
Please note the following rules apply to message top-up bundles:
- Top-up bundles can be added at any time and you can purchase as many as you would like.
- Bundles added will only be available for the remainder of the current billing cycle. Unused messages expire on the monthly plan renewal date and do not carry over.
- Top-up messages added will be used first followed by any remaining messages from the monthly service plan (if any are available).
- Charges for top-up bundles will be processed on your regularly scheduled billing date.
- Message top-up bundles are non-refundable.