If you don't need the ZOLEO for a period of time, you may wish to suspend your monthly plan to put your services on hold for a lower monthly cost. You can suspend your plan via the MyZOLEO portal to manage your account subscription.
We recommend checking out this article for information on how to best store your ZOLEO while it's not in use: How do I store my ZOLEO while not using it?
Note: You may only suspend your service one per bill cycle (i.e. per month).
- Mobile device connected to Internet via WIFI or cellular data.
- Safari for iOS or Chrome for either iOS and Android.
- Access to your account login for www.myzoleo.com/customer/account
- Your ZOLEO subscription must be after the 3 month commitment term.
- Takes about 5 minutes or less.
While suspended (please note before pausing service):
- Your ZOLEO device will no longer transmit messages via satellite, including check-in and SOS messages.
- There is a monthly charge to the ZOLEO suspension plan. See www.zoleo.com/plans in the terms for more information, as this is based on your billing region.
- You can use ZOLEO App for sending and receiving app-to-app messages over cellular and Wi-Fi networks, however you will not have access to email and SMS messaging.
- Your dedicated ZOLEO SMS number and email address will be reserved and will be active after you unsuspend.
Steps to login and suspend service
Login at www.myzoleo.com/customer/account
- When logged in, you will see your account information at the top. Go to the My Account drop-down menu and select SOS and Check-in Contacts.
- Select the Devices & Plans tab from the My Account drop down selection on the center of the page.
- Your ZOLEO device(s) details will appear. Look for the Suspend button under the Other Details section
- A confirmation prompt will appear asking if you would like to proceed. Select Yes, Suspend.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your plan suspension is complete.