This guide will review how to add contacts to select for use as SOS or Check-in settings on your smartphone or tablet. It includes screenshots specific to the mobile experience for further reference.
- Mobile device connected to Internet via WIFI or cellular data.
- Safari for iOS or Chrome for either iOS and Android
- Contact information for contact:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Access to your account login for www.zoleo.com/customer/account
- Takes about 5 to 10 minutes.
Steps to login and update contacts
Login at www.myzoleo.com/customer/account
- When logged in, you will see your account information at the top. Go to the My Account drop-down menu and select SOS and Check-in Contacts.
- From the SOS and Check-in Contacts area, select the + sign found under Add new contact
- The Add New Contact form is displayed, fill in the required information. Select Save.
- Your new contact will appear shortly. To assign this contact to your ZOLEO, click on the drop down arrow (right of the number 1 below) to go into contact detail:
- Go to "Assign Contact to Device" (left of Number 2):
- This brings you to the Devices & Plans page. Scroll down to the ZOLEO device you wish to add your new contact to.
- If it is a new SOS contact, select either name (number 1 or number 2 in screenshot below) and select the new contact to replace the existing one.
- If it is a Check-In and Location Share+ Contact change, change an existing contact by selecting their name (number 3 below) and selecting the new contact from the list. Confirm the Contact Method (number 4 below).
- If you're adding a new contact, go to the blue-shaded Name field to select desired contact from the list (Number 5 below) and selecting a Contact Method (number 6 below).
- Contact Method is method used to notify a contact for sending when you send a Check-in message.
- If you have Location Share+ feature and your contact has the ZOLEO app, there will be a confirmation the contact will receive Location Share+ updates found under their information.
- Select Save All to save the new contact.
The system will update your contact set up. Once completed. you will see this change reflected on your app as well.