This guide will review how to add contacts to select for use as SOS or Check-in settings on your smartphone or tablet. It includes screenshots specific to the mobile experience for further reference.
- Mobile device connected to Internet via WIFI or cellular data.
- Safari for iOS or Chrome for either iOS and Android
- Contact information for contact:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Access to your account login for www.zoleo.com/customer/account
- Takes about 5 to 10 minutes.
Steps to login and update contacts
Login at www.myzoleo.com/customer/account
- When logged in, you will see your account information at the top. Go to the My Account drop-down menu and select SOS and Check-in Contacts.
- From the SOS and Check-in Contacts area, select the + sign found under Add new contact
- The Add New Contact form is displayed, fill in the required information. Select Save.
- Your new contact will appear shortly. To assign this contact to your ZOLEO, click on the drop down arrow (right of the number 1 below) to go into contact detail:
- Go to "Assign Contact to Device" (left of Number 2):
- This brings you to the Devices & Plans page. Scroll down to the ZOLEO device you wish to add your new contact to.
- If it is a new SOS contact, select either name (number 1 or number 2 in screenshot below) and select the new contact to replace the existing one.
- If it is a Check-In and Location Share+ Contact change, change an existing contact by selecting their name (number 3 below) and selecting the new contact from the list. Confirm the Contact Method (number 4 below).
- If you're adding a new contact, go to the blue-shaded Name field to select desired contact from the list (Number 5 below) and selecting a Contact Method (number 6 below).
- Contact Method is method used to notify a contact for sending when you send a Check-in message.
- If you have Location Share+ feature and your contact has the ZOLEO app, there will be a confirmation the contact will receive Location Share+ updates found under their information.
- Select Save All to save the new contact.
The system will update your contact set up. Once completed. you will see this change reflected on your app as well.
Article is closed for comments.