Your Device Name will show up as the name on your email messages (such as the email address name) and Check-In messages when you send them. Device Name changes also show up in your Account Activities on your customer profile.
- Internet connection
- Google Chrome or Safari, most recent versions
- Takes 3-5 minutes (depending on internet connection)
- Login for www.zoleo.com/customer/account/login
Changing your devices name:
- Log in to your account by going to www.zoleo.com/customer/account/login
- Go to Devices and Plans - depending on your device you may see a view that looks like the one in point 1 below, otherwise, see point 2.
- On the desktop version, you will see a left-hand side menu under the account information below your account information. Devices and Plans is the second menu option.
- On mobile version, you will go under the account information to the green My Account drop-down, select it and go to Devices and Plans.
- In Devices and Plans, you will see your account's device(s) listed here.
- Click the pencil icon on the right of the device name. It will change to a field you can edit to update the name.
- Once you tap/click away from the edit field, "Save All" goes green at bottom of the screen. Click "Save All" to save the changes.
- The page will refresh and a symbol of two arrows in a circle show up to the right of the new device name. This symbol remains while the system completes the change.
Here's what that looks like on mobile: