Updating your MyZOLEO password
This article reviews how to change your password. This can be for two reasons:
- You are trying to login and cannot remember your password (see Steps to reset a forgotten password)
- You know your current login password and wish to update your password (see Steps to change password)
Requirements for resetting or changing password:
- Access to Internet connection
- Preferable to use a desktop version of most updated browser (Chrome, Safari) if possible; can work on mobile devices
- Your email associated to the ZOLEO account login, and access to its inbox (this is your regular or work email used to set up the account, not the ZOLEO device's email ending in @zoleo.com)
Steps to reset a forgotten password
This is for when you've forgotten the password, and will require that you receive a code to your email address for the login (i.e. your personal or work email associated with the account login). Please note the system will not tell you if your login is or is not associated with an account.
- Go to www.myzoleo.com
- Under password field, go to "Forgot your password?" and you will land on this page:
- Enter your login email. This email is your personal or work email (do NOT use your device's ZOLEO.com email). Hit Reset My Password button. You will then go to the following page:
- Wait a few minutes, and check your email. It should be from ZOLEO, with subject Your verification code and it will contain the code. Enter that, and your new password, then select Change Password.
I don't see the verification code email, what do I do?
- Check your Spam or Junk folder. This can vary by email service. For example, Gmail has a "Promotions" tab/section that you should check.
- If you just made the request, give it a few minutes. If it's been more than 5 minutes since you've requested, try it again. If it doesn't work the second time - please contact us via our support form.
- If you have a custom domain (i.e. @yourwebsitename.com, @yourbusinessname.com) please ensure there are no spam rules or firewalls prevent email messages with links. You may have to contact your IT contact/email host for follow-up. They might be able to allow access to our emails so you get our updates, including communications about billing.
I got the email, but I am still stuck.
- If you're getting an email with a code, entering it in, resetting the password and the page directs to a dead end, try refreshing the page or navigating again to www.myzoleo.com and using what you think was the last password you attempted.
- Change the browser you're using, if possible. Make sure the browser on your device is also up to date. Try clearing the cache of your browser.
- Make sure your auto-fill function isn't adding the wrong information - this is when the browser enters in a password that it may previously have saved.
- Change the device you're using, if possible. If you're on a smartphone, go to a tablet or computer and try again.
If this doesn't work - we're here to assist, contact us.
Steps to change password
In this situation, you're able to log in to your account but want to change your password. This method does not require you to receive a verification code as it can be done after you've logged into your account.
- Log into your account by going to www.zoleo.com/customer/account (clicking this link will open it in a new tab).
- Once logged in, go to the Change Password link in the Contact Information section found under your name, email and phone number information. This is near the top of the My Account page.
- Scroll down to the Change Password form, and enter:
- The current password
- The new password
- The new password again to confirm
- Hit Save further down the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.