If you've forgotten your password to log into your customer portal, you will need to reset your password.
Requirements for self-serve reset password:
- Access to Internet connection
- Preferable to use a desktop version of most updated browser (Chrome, Safari) if possible; can work on mobile devices
- Your email associated to the ZOLEO account login, and access to its inbox
- Works best with common email address domains (i.e. @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @live.com, @outlook.com and others)
Steps to reset password
- Go to www.myzoleo.com - go to Log In if it does not open the sign-in page automatically.
- Under password field, go to "Forgot your password?"
- Enter your login email in the email failed on Forgot your Password page. Hit Reset My Password button. You will then go to the following page:
- Wait a few minutes, and check your email. It should be from ZOLEO, with subject Your verification code and it will contain the code. Enter that, and your new password, then select Change Password.
I don't see the verification code email, what do I do?
- Check your Spam or Junk folder. Your email setup sometimes has an impact on this as well, for example Gmail has a "Promotions" tab/section where you might see your email. Be sure to double-check folders on your account.
- If you just made the request, give it a few minutes. If it's been more than 5 minutes since you've requested, try it again. If it doesn't work the second time - contact us.
- If you have a custom domain (i.e. @yourname.com, @businessname.com) please ensure there are no spam rules or firewalls prevent email messages with links. You may have to contact your IT contact/email host for follow-up. If you do, please let us know you've opened a ticket. Here's how you can contact us.
I got the email, but I am still stuck.
- If you're getting an email with a code, entering it in, resetting the password and the page directs to a dead end, try refreshing the page or navigating again to www.myzoleo.com and using what you think was the last password you attempted.
- Change the browser you're using, if possible. Make sure the browser on your device is also up to date. Try clearing the cache of your browser.
- Make sure your auto-fill function isn't adding the wrong information - this is when the browser enters in a password that it may previously have saved, so you keep being told the password is wrong despite resetting it.
- Change the device you're using, if possible. If you're on a smartphone, go to a tablet or computer and try again.
If this doesn't work - we're here to assist, contact us.