Here's how you can get to your account to manage your ZOLEO services and devices! You can navigate directly to the My Account function by going to www.zoleo.com/customer/account/ however these instructions will show how to login from our home page, how to return to My Account if you already logged in and on another page, and will provide an overview of the mobile layout's functions.
- Internet connection to your phone or tablet
- Chrome or Safari mobile browser
- login credentials (email* and password)
- You will be able to navigate to My Account page, where you can manage the following:
- Device Activation and Setup
- Contact management for SOS and Check-In contacts
- Changing your Service plan(s)
- Suspending and Deactivating your device(s)
- Payment methods and making payments
- Access account invoices and payment history
- You will know how to change or check the Region on zoleo.com
*email used for login is the one where you receive our communications emails to, not your zoleo.com email.
Step 1 - navigate to www.zoleo.com
Select your region if prompted.
It's important you select the right region so you can access your account. If you try to login on the wrong region, the default message your account is disabled will appear at the top. If you see this message, be sure to check your region (see Step 3 on how to check/change region).
Step 2 - Login by going to My Account icon
My Account icon is found at top right of page, numbered 2 below.
- When you are not logged in, selecting it will go to the login page.
- When you're logged in, selecting it will make a pop-up to navigate to My Account or Log Out - My Account will bring you to your account details.
Here is a break down of the home page on mobile view
1 - ZOLEO.com Menu
You have access to the pages on our website via the Menu option:
- Product pages (expands to show more options)
- Monthly Plans
- Business Solutions
- Where to Buy
- My Account
2 - My Account icon
- Redirects to login page if not logged in
- If logged in, will shows a pop-up with two options: My Account or Log Out instead of redirecting.
Step 3 - How to get back to My Account page if you've navigated away
You can either click on the My Account icon at top right, then go to My Account in popup, or you can:
- Open Menu to expose drop down options
- NOTE: You can see your selected Region as it will appear like the example below "Canada" and can change this is required here.
- Go to My Account at bottom of Menu