Here's how you can get to your account to manage your ZOLEO services and devices! You can navigate directly to My Account function by going to www.zoleo.com/customer/account/ however these instructions will show how to login from our home page, how to return to My Account if you already logged in and on another page, and will provide an overview of the home page's layout and functions.
- Internet connection
- Desktop or laptop computer (or similar)
- Chrome or Safari browser preferred
- Login credentials (email* and password)
- You will have access to management of your account services:
- Device Activation and Setup
- Contact management for SOS and Check-In contacts
- Changing your Service plan
- Suspending and Deactivating your account
- Payment methods and making payments
- Review invoices
*email used for login is the one where you receive our communications emails to, not your zoleo.com email.
Step 1 - navigate to www.zoleo.com
Select your region if prompted.
Step 2 - Login by going to My Account icon
My Account icon is found left of the Activate button on top right of page, numbered 4 below.
- When you are not logged in, the icon's outline is white and selecting it will go to the login page.
- When you're logged in, the outline colour turns green and selecting it will make a pop-up to navigate to My Account or Log Out - My Account will bring you to your account details.
Here is a break down of each numbered item on our home page
1 - ZOLEO.com Header
Contains sections for information about ZOLEO products, plans, coverage and business solutions. You can navigate through these when you are logged into the site or not.
2 - Where to Buy button
You can go here to see where you are able to purchase a device nearby, based on your location.
3 - Get Support
Get access to our knowledge base here, where you can search articles for troubleshooting or information, and submit a support request.
4 - My Account login
This is where you go to login to your ZOLEO account. If you're logged in, a popup will come up to allow options to navigate to My Account or to Log Out
5 - Activate button
To activate a device, go to Activate. If you're logged in, the device will be added to your account. Otherwise, you'll be prompted to either create an account or login.
6 - Region flag
The flag here will be representative of the region. If it's a turquoise flag with a globe icon, a region is not selected. You can change region by going here.
7 - Support Chat
Here is where you can start a chat. It will open a chat with our bot, Zoe, who can find articles based on your questions. If Zoe can't find what you need, if our agents are available we will chat here or Zoe will open a ticket for us to follow-up!