- Most recent version of ZOLEO App on Android
- A ZOLEO Device with active services
- Takes about 15 minutes of time (under 5 minutes to perform, the rest is waiting for the update of the device; if done over satellite please note it can take a few minutes longer to establish Follow-Me over satellite).
This is what the screen on your app looks like when it's "stuck" pending over satellite (note: app will say sending Follow-Me request via mobile data while phone is connected to Internet via WiFi or Cellular Data):
Steps to fix the issue
Please note your ZOLEO App contains the firmware update already downloaded to your phone, and does not require an Internet connection to complete.
- Connect to the ZOLEO device IMEI from the ZOLEO tab in the app. Here's an article on how to link to the ZOLEO Device.
- Wait for the loading icon to be displayed where it says it's attempting Follow-Me request, as in the screenshot above.
- In the ZOLEO App, navigate to the following:
- Settings (Gear Icon) -> My Connected ZOLEO Device -> About My Device -> Device Software Update and proceed with performing the update. This does not require an Internet connection.
- Wait for the update to finish. This may take several minutes, and requires you keep your phone with the ZOLEO App nearby your ZOLEO Device.