If your ZOLEO device is no longer being used and will not be used for an extended period of time, you may wish to cancel your monthly plan until a later time. To cancel your monthly plan, you’ll need to visit the ZOLEO website and login to your account from your smartphone, tablet, or computer web browser. You monthly plan cannot be cancelled using the ZOLEO app.
Cancelling Your Monthly Plan:
1. Login at https://www.zoleo.com/ then select My Account (use the User icon located on the top right).
2. Select the Devices & Plans tab.
3. Your ZOLEO device(s) will appear. Expand the desired device you wish to cancel service for by using the drop-down next to the device name..
4. Select Deactivate and a confirmation prompt will appear asking if you would like to proceed. Note If cancelling within your 90-day contract term, an early cancellation fee will apply.
5. Select Deactivate to confirm and then press Done.
6. You will receive a confirmation email once your plan cancellation is complete.
When you deactivate:
- Your ZOLEO device will no longer transmit messages via satellite
- You will still be able to use your ZOLEO App for sending and receiving app-to-app messages over cellular and Wi-Fi networks.
- Your ZOLEO SMS number and email address will be disconnected and you may not be able to revive these for future use.