How to Change your Monthly Plan:
You will need to visit the ZOLEO website in order to change your monthly subscription plan. The plan cannot be changed from the ZOLEO app. You may use the steps below from your smartphone, tablet, or computer web browser:
1. Login to https://www.zoleo.com/.
2. Navigate to the Devices & Plans.
3. Select the desired plan from the drop-down menu for the device you wish to update. You can preview all rate plans at https://zoleo.com/plans.
4. Ensure you select the Save All button at the bottom of the page.
5. You will receive an email confirmation when your plan change is complete.
How does changing your monthly plan affect your current month's billing?
When you change your monthly plan during your billing cycle, this will result in a proration to both your monthly plan fee and your message allocation.
When you upgrade, downgrade, or suspend your service, your monthly fees for the current month will be recalculated based on the number of days in the billing period you were on each plan.
IMPORTANT: Changes to your monthly plan will also recalculate your message allotment for the billing period according to the number of days you were on each plan. For example, changing your plan 2/3rds of the way during the billing period will give you 2/3rds of the message allotment from the old plan up to the plan change date, and 1/3rd of the message allotment for the new plan for the rest of the billing period.
If you are expecting to use more messaging during your next billing period then it is best to change your plan prior to, or at the very start of, the new billing period to get the full message allocation of the new plan.