You can change the SOS and Check-In contacts assigned to your ZOLEO device at any time. To edit your assigned device contacts, you must login to your ZOLEO account from your phone, tablet, or computer internet browser. These contacts cannot be changed using the ZOLEO app.
Changing the Assigned SOS and Check-In Contacts
1. Login at https://www.zoleo.com/ then select My Account (use the User icon located on the top right).
2. Select the Devices & Plans tab.
3. Your ZOLEO device(s) will appear. Expand the desired device using the drop-down next to the device name.
4. Select the Contacts tab.
5. You will be presented with your SOS and Check-In contacts for your device.
6. Locate the slot for the contact you wish to change.
7. Use the drop-down and select the new contact from the list. If the contact does not exist, you can add a new contact by selecting Add New Contact and filling out the form. Alternatively, you can also remove a contact by selecting Remove.
8. When finished, press Save All at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Note: Every device must have two (2) SOS Contacts. You can also add up to five (5) Check-In contacts per device.