To change your ZOLEO monthly service plan, you’ll need to visit the ZOLEO website and login to your account from your smartphone, tablet, or computer web browser. Your monthly plan cannot be changed using the ZOLEO app.
Changing Your Monthly Plan:
1. Login at https://www.zoleo.com/ then select My Account (use the User icon located on the top right).
2. Select the Devices & Plans tab.
3. Your ZOLEO device(s) will appear. Expand the desired device using the drop-down next to the device name.
4. On the Account Information tab under Plan Information your current monthly plan will be displayed.
5. Using the drop-down, select the desired plan for your device. You can preview all rate plans at https://zoleo.com/plans.
4. Once you’ve selected a new monthly plan, press Save All at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
5. You will receive a confirmation email when your plan change is complete.
How does changing your monthly plan affect your current month's billing?
1. When you change your monthly plan during your billing cycle, this will result in a proration to both your monthly plan fee and your message allocation.
2. When you upgrade, downgrade, or suspend your service, your monthly fees for the current month will be recalculated based on the number of days in the billing period you were on each plan.
IMPORTANT: Changes to your monthly plan will also recalculate your message allotment for the billing period according to the number of days you were on each plan. For example, changing your plan 2/3rds of the way during the billing period will give you 2/3rds of the message allotment from the old plan up to the plan change date, and 1/3rd of the message allotment for the new plan for the rest of the billing period.
3. If you are expecting to use more messaging during your next billing period then it is best to change your plan before hand, or at the very start of the new billing period to get the full message allocation of the new plan.