When you first downloaded the ZOLEO app, you were asked to enter a name and your phone number. The name controls what message recipients see when you send a message to them via the ZOLEO app. The phone number allows friends and family with the ZOLEO app to see your everyday cellphone number as an app-to-app messaging option.
You may update your name and number using the steps below:
1. Open the ZOLEO app.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Tap on My ZOLEO App Account.
4. Tap on Change Name.
5. A dialogue box will appear requested a new name, type in the new name.
6. Tap on OK once the new name has been entered.
7. To change the phone number, tap on Change Phone Number
8. Tap the country drop down menu then select your country.
9. Tap on the Phone Number field.
10. Enter your phone number.
11. Tap on the Continue button.
12. The app will display a dialogue box requesting confirmation, tap the Yes button.
13. Your phone will receive a confirmation SMS message.
14. Enter the code from the message to complete the change.