Location Share+ allows you to share automatic location updates with up to five (5) check-in contacts on a selectable interval from every 6 minutes to 4 hours. You can also lock the interval from your online account so that it cannot be changed from within the ZOLEO app.
Follow the instructions below to set the Location Share+ default interval and interval lock setting.
- Login at https://www.zoleo.com/ then select My Account (use the User icon located on the top right).
- Select the Devices & Plans tab.
- Your ZOLEO device(s) will appear. Expand the desired device using the drop-down next to the device name.
- Select the Manage Features tab.
- Under Location Share+, you will be presented with settings to Select the default interval and Lock the location update interval.
Expand the interval drop-down and select your desired default interval. This is the interval at which your location is updated, and how often your selected contacts receive notification of your updated location. The location update interval can also be changed in your ZOLEO app at any time if the interval lock is not enabled. Note: If you do not use your ZOLEO device with the ZOLEO app, this will be the interval used by the ZOLEO device to send automatic location updates.
Expand the lock interval drop-down and select if you would like to have the interval Locked or Not Locked. Locking the location update interval prevents the interval from being changed in the ZOLEO app. If this setting is locked it can only be updated in this section and changed at any time.