The ZOLEO app will automatically provide the latest software update for your ZOLEO device and prompt you when available. Software updates for your ZOLEO device come packaged in the ZOLEO app and are transferred to your device using Bluetooth. This means that internet connectivity is not required to perform a software update. ZOLEO device software updates can be completed anywhere, at any time.
You can make sure your ZOLEO app and device are up to date using the steps below.
1. Ensure your ZOLEO app is on the latest version by checking the app store for your smartphone. Most smartphones are set to update apps automatically.
2. Open the ZOLEO app and connect to your device. The app will automatically detect the software version of your ZOLEO device.
3. If a software update is available, the ZOLEO app will prompt you to begin the update. Press OK to proceed and the app will automatically begin updating the software on your ZOLEO device using Bluetooth. Do not interrupt the update while in progress.
4. When complete, the app will automatically restart your ZOLEO device and let you know the update has been completed.
If you decline the software update (not recommended) there is a possibility you'll be disconnected from your ZOLEO device. Some software updates are required to operate with the latest version of the ZOLEO app. If you decline, you can initiate the software update prompt again by turning your ZOLEO device off and back on again. If the prompt is not displayed, follow the steps below.
1. From the ZOLEO app, select Settings (gear icon).
2. Select My Connected ZOLEO Device, then About My Device.
3. Select Device Software Update and the update prompt will be displayed.
4. Press OK to begin the update..
5. The device will begin the update process. This can take up to 10 minutes to complete. Do not interrupt the update during this time.
6. When complete, the app will automatically restart your ZOLEO device and let you know the update has been completed.