You may suspend your ZOLEO subscription when the device is no longer being used. The rate plan change must be processed from the ZOLEO website, not the ZOLEO app. You may access the ZOLEO website from a phone, tablet, or computer internet browser.
1. Log into to https://www.zoleo.com/
2. Navigate to the Devices & Plans tab in the My Account sub-menu.
3. Select the Suspend button for the device you wish to update. Note that this option is only available once you’ve completed your 3-month term.
4. You will receive an email confirmation when your suspension is complete.
5. You may only suspend your service one per bill cycle (i.e. per month).
- Your ZOLEO device will no longer transmit messages via satellite.
- You will still be able to use your ZOLEO App for transmitting app-to-app messages over cellular and Wi-Fi networks.
- Your ZOLEO SMS number and email number will be reserved and reactivated when you unsuspend your ZOLEO service.