The ZOLEO app will provide your ZOLEO device with the latest firmware available. Before taking your ZOLEO device outside of cellular or Wi-Fi coverage, make sure you firmware is up-to-date using the steps below.
1. Once you connect your ZOLEO App to your device, the app will automatically detect the firmware version of your device.
2. If your device firmware is out of date, the app will automatically start updating your firmware via Bluetooth LE.
3. When complete, you’ll see a success message on your ZOLEO App.
If you decline the update (not recommended) you may initiate the update again using the following steps:
1. From the ZOLEO app, tap on Settings (gear icon).
2. Tap on ZOLEO Device Software Update.
3. Confirm the ZOLEO update.
4. The device will begin the update process. It will only take a few minutes to complete.
5. The ZOLEO app will notify you when the device has been successfully updated.