You might have noticed that some of the pages in your ZOLEO My Account portal look a little different. We’re very pleased to announce that we’ve made some updates to the My Account portal interface and have added some new functionality that you’ve all been asking for. Read more about the latest updates below.
Devices & Plans menu
We’ve given the device card that’s used to display your ZOLEO device information a whole new look and feel, making it simple to manage your devices and your assigned SOS and Check-In contacts. Take a moment to become familiar with new the layout.
- When viewing your device, you’ll now see two tabs, one for Account Information, and another for Contacts.
- The Account Information tab displays relevant information about your device using three sections:
- Device Information – This is where you’ll see your ZOLEO device IMEI, dedicated SMS number and email address, and your warranty expiration information.
- Plan Information – This is where your current monthly rate plan is displayed. Use the drop-down to perform rate plan changes.
- Other Details – Here you’ll see the app user that is currently linked to your ZOLEO device and your ZOLEO device status.
- The Contacts tab is where you’ll find and assign SOS and Check-In contacts for your ZOLEO device.
- SOS Contacts - Use this section to define your emergency contacts.
- Check-In Contacts - Use this section to define contacts that will receive your I'm OK messages.
- Press Learn More ? for additional information anywhere you see it in the portal.
- Don’t forget to press the Save All button after making any changes.
SOS & Check-In Contacts menu
We’ve also made some enhancements to make management of your SOS and Check-In contact information much easier!
- We’ve added clear and concise instructions to the top of the page. Following these steps will assist you in creating a new contact and assigning the contact to a device.
- You can now assign a contact right from the contact card by selecting Assign Contact to Device.
- You can also view the device(s) the contact is assigned to by selecting VIEW.
- Lastly, we’re no longer limiting the number of contacts you can have on your account. You can now add an unlimited number of contacts and search for contacts using the new search bar!
Support for up to five (5) Check-In contacts
That’s right, you can now assign up to five (5) check-in contacts to each ZOLEO device. When performing a check-in from the app or device, up to five (5) of your designated contacts will receive your I'm OK message including your location (if enabled).
- Simply navigate to the Devices & Plans menu, select your device followed by the Contacts tab and you’ll now see the ability to assign additional check-in contacts!